The members of the AEPI Board are represented at general assembly meetings by 30 members, with the same voting authority, divided into three groups:
10 members in the Isère department group:
- the President of the Department County Council or his representative
- six councillors appointed by the Department County Council - three qualified personalities, who may come from the world of teaching or research, appointed by the President of the Department County Council.
10 members in the local authority group:
- the presidents of the three urban area councils (Grenoble, Voiron and Vienne) or their representatives
- the presidents of the three district councils (Upper Grésivaudan valley, Bièvre Valloire, Northern Isère) or their representatives
- the president of the Isère Association of Mayors and Deputies, or his representative - the mayors of the three Isère localities with more than 30,000 inhabitants (Grenoble, Echirolles and Saint Martin d'Hères), or their representatives.
10 members in the economic player group
- the presidents of the five consular chambers of Isère (Chambers of Commerce of Grenoble and of Northern Isère, Chambers of Trade of Grenoble and of Vienne, Chamber of Agriculture), or their representatives. - five qualified personalities, jointly selected by the presidents of the consular chambers, of which four to represent respectively private sector companies, public-private partnerships, trades and farming.