25 June 2012
Grenoble-Isere, France: An Exceptional Ecosystem for Innovation
French pavilion, Moscone South Hall# 2041
- Develop your business in FRANCE's smart valley!
- Meet with potential industrial and research partners: CEA-LETI, France’s stellar research center for MICRO&NANOELECTRONICS, and other top players and equipment suppliers
- Take advantage of Grenoble/Dresden reinforced partnership for sustaining and supporting microelectronics in Europe and pay a visit to the silicon Saxony booth right next door!
Exhibiting at the French pavilion at SEMICON WEST:
- solutions to manufacturing and research
– CMP machine manufacturer
- technologies and equipment for new applications in emerging markets
- CEA LETI
– France’s stellar applied research center for microelectronics and for ICT and healthcare technologies
- delivering unique processing equipments and solutions. Rapid Laser Annealing.
- FOGALE NANOTECH
– high accuracy dimensional metrology.
- IBS / Ion Beam Services
– products and services in ion implantation fields.
- Epitaxial reactors
- world leader in generating and manufacturing revolutionary semiconductor materials for electronics and energy industries
- RECIF TECHNOLOGIES
- robotic handling equipment for highly sensitive environments
- SEMI Europe Grenoble Office
- within SEMI, the Grenoble office promotes the industry in the southern part of Europe.
- SOLAR SEMI
- manual, semi-auto and automated wet process equipment for the semi conductor & PV industries
To make an appointment, please fill out the online form
Note the LETI event Tuesday July 10, from 5-7pm, at the W Hotel, San Francisco (by invitation only)